Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Blogger Summer Beauty Brawl: Lip Balm

Well ladies today is the last day of the Beauty Brawl. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I know there are a few products I want to try.



Product  90
Packaging  95
Price  95

I bought this product when it first came out but it didn't take me long to lose it so I knew I wanted to try it again for the brawl. The packaging is super fun like their other products. 

The lip balm feels really good on my lips and it has SPF 20. It smells and tastes pretty good. For some reason I always smell fruity pebbles. Weird right? 

I bought it at Walmart for $3.48 it is currently on sale. 

I really hope you enjoyed the Beauty Brawl. It's so fun to get to know the girls and learn about new products. Don't forget our hashtag is #beautybrawl16 also check out Mikayla's blog to see what she reviewed. 

Now that The brawl is over I have a couple of reviews that I am working on. I am also going to start doing nail art tutorials so if you have any requests leave a comment!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment