Thursday, June 9, 2016

Blogger Summer Beauty Brawl: Bronzer

Welcome to day four of the Beauty Brawl! We are reviewing bronzers today. I've never been crazy about bronzer because I've always been pale so nothing I tried looked right on me. So let's see how this bronzer works for me!




Product  90
Packaging  80
Price  90

I got this sample in my March ipsy bag. I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first. It can be used in the TEMPTU airbrush system, with fingertips, or a brush. The packaging is simple but I like it. The first time I tried it I used my Real Techniques expert face brush and I think it looked pretty good. Today I used my fingers to blend it and I really like the way it looks. 

I started tanning a couple of weeks ago so right now I think the color is just right for me. Just add a little bit of product and blend it out. If you need more you can layer it. I applied some to my hand and I can't stop looking at it and loving how natural it looks. 

The sample I got was .25 fl. oz. the full size is 1 fl. oz. A little bit goes a long way so I will probably have this sample for a while. The full size costs $29.50 and I think that is a reasonable price. I would like to try their blush it looked like they had some really beautiful colors. You can purchase the bronzer here.

 *From the TEMPTU website



Don't forget our hashtag is #beautybrawl16 so you can see what everyone is posting. Also check out Mikayla's blog to see what product she chose.




No comments:

Post a Comment