Monday, June 6, 2016

Blogger Summer Beauty Brawl: Face Mask

Hello everyone! Welcome to day one of the Summer Beauty Brawl! I really enjoyed the Christmas Beauty Brawl so I was excited when I was asked if I wanted to be a part of this one. Today we are reviewing face masks and I chose the Feeling Beautiful Avocado & Oatmeal face mask. 





First of all you can't beat the price of these masks $3.27 for 6 fl. oz. The clay helps remove the dirt and oil from your pores while Vitamin E, Avocado, and Oatmeal moisturize. You can use this mask two times a week or as often as needed. I leave it on for about 5-10 minutes and my skin feels great. The packaging is nice and simple which obviously helps keep it budget friendly. I definitely prefer it over another one of their masks.

I hope you enjoyed day one head over to thatluckieone to see what product Mikayla chose! Also our hashtag is #beautybrawl16 so you can follow us on social media to see what everyone chose.  




No comments:

Post a Comment