Saturday, June 11, 2016

Blogger Summer Beauty Brawl: Blush

Hello day six! Just like the Christmas Beauty Brawl this one is going by really fast. Today is blush day and I chose Makeup Revolutions blush in the shade Beloved.



Product  85
Packaging  75
Price  100


The packaging is just like the eye palette but I like it more for the blush. 

The blush is pretty nice. It feels very smooth and has very nice pigmentation. I decided to go with this color because it was perfect for summer. It's a very bright coral so for me a little bit goes a long way. 

This matte blush cost $5 and its a decent size. I want to try the other colors and the baked blush. It took me a little while to get used to the color but I really it.




Check out Mikayla's blog to see what she chose. Don't forget our hashtag #beautybrawl16 so you can follow us on social media.


No comments:

Post a Comment