Friday, June 10, 2016

Blogger Summer Beauty Brawl: Eye Palette

Welcome to day five of the Beauty Brawl! I can't believe we are halfway through the brawl already. Today is my favourite day because I love eyeshadow palettes. I Chose the Iconic 3 palette from Makeup Revolution. I was so excited when my Ulta started carrying Makeup Revolution so I knew I had to try it for the brawl.



Product  90
Packaging  65
Price  100

The packaging is very cheap I could see the lid breaking off easily. Of course that's what keeps the product so cheap. This 12 shadow palette only cost me $7 so I don't hate the packaging. I bought this palette because I heard it was a good dupe for the Naked 3 palette so I had to try it because $7 is WAY better than $54.

I can't say if it's an exact dupe but the pigmentation in this palette is impressive. I swatched the shadows as soon as I got home and I was happy I bought it. The dark pink and rose gold are GORGEOUS! The swatches down below don't even do it justice. 

I can't wait to play around with it some more. So far I have gotten pretty daytime looks for work but I definitely want to do a night time look. I also want to try more of their palettes. 







Check out Mikayla's blog to see her palette review.
Today was my sister's last day of third grade so we are going to enjoy some chocolate mug cakes while watching Zootopia. Have a good night ladies!

1 comment:

  1. This is SO gorgeous! I might have to invest - Great post :) #beautybrawl16
    http://www.annabelonslow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete