Monday, June 5, 2017

Beauty Brawl '17: Eyeliner


Welcome to day three of the Beauty Brawl! Today we are reviewing eyeliners. I chose ColourPop in Best O.








  • Product - 80
  • Packaging - 95
  • Price - 85
Best O is a beautiful deep burgundy. It is perfect for a smoky eye or adding some subtle color to a neutral look. The only disappointing thing about it is the formula is a bit dry. I have swerve and it goes on really smooth and pigmented whereas Best O is kind of dry and slightly patchy. I will definitely still use it I like it on my lower lash line. 

ColourPop packaging isn't fancy but every time I see it I get super excited. I love the silver logo and that they show the color of the liner on the bottom. ColourPop is known for being budget friendly but I don't know if I would pay $5 for this eyeliner if it wasn't just a bad batch. The creme gel colour is a dollar more and has better reviews so I would like to try it. 

Don't forget our hashtag is #BeautyBrawl

*All Beauty Brawl graphics designed by Emma Drury 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment