Monday, December 21, 2015

Blogger Christmas Beauty Brawl: Urban Decay Perversion Mascara


Is it really day eight already? There are only two days left and FOUR days until CHRISTMAS!!!!!! We have started making all our Christmas cookies, finished our shopping, I am trying to finish the home-made gifts. If anyone has a yummy frosting recipe for sugar cookies please share! Today for the Beauty Brawl we are talking about mascara and I chose Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara.


Ever since I heard about this mascara I have wanted to try it so I was really excited that it was my Ulta birthday gift. I really like the packaging I think it is sleek and sexy (is it weird to think of mascara that way?). It smells like every other mascara out there. The application is very easy I don't even need to curl my lashes. 

This mascara does an amazing job of making my lashes longer and fuller. It definitely adds some drama to my makeup. It contains proteins and amino acids that help stimulate lash growth. I definitely recommend this product.

You can get a travel size for $10 or the full size for $22. It is available at Ulta, Sephora, and Urban Decay.

Don't forget to follow our hashtag #bxbeautybrawl on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Want to see what Susannah chose? Check out her blog!

What is your favorite mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment