Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Blogger Christmas Beauty Brawl: NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil

Well everyone today is the final day of the Beauty Brawl! I have enjoyed being a part of it but I am ready to take a short break from blogging so I can spend time with my family. Don't worry I have some new things to review so make sure you follow my Facebook page so you know when I publish them. For the final day of the Beauty Brawl we are talking about lip color. I chose NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in the color Cruella.


I really like the packaging. The bottom shows what the color is and it's pretty true to the color. It goes on easily and evenly. If you prefer a matte lip this will be perfect for you. The color is a scarlet red and it's really pretty I will probably be rocking it on Christmas day. It is $26 and I think the smaller one I have will last me a while so it is a pretty good value for the price. You can find it at Sephora and Nars.

I really hope you enjoyed the beauty brawl. Make sure you follow our hashtag #bxbeautybrawl. Check out Susannah's pick here. Hopefully we will be able to have another Blogger Brawl sometime soon. Make sure you watch for my next review. 

What was your favorite product we talked about during the Beauty Brawl?





No comments:

Post a Comment