Thursday, December 17, 2015

Blogger Christmas Beauty Brawl: Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer


Hello day four! How are you liking the brawl so far ladies? I can't believe tomorrow we will be halfway through the Blogger Brawl! Today we are talking about one of my favorite things primers! Primer helps keep makeup in its place and looking good. I chose Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer




 What it does:
 Quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines and help makeup stay put with this priming phenomenon. The silky and lightweight formula can be worn under makeup to create a smoother-than-smooth canvas or used throughout the day to mattify shine and touch up problem areas. It’s so translucent, no one will know you’re wearing anything!


Packaging: I have always loved the way Benefit packages their products and the POREfessional primer doesn't disappoint! I think the packaging is adorable and you can't miss it. 

Smell: It has a VERY faint smell. I was only able to smell something once I had it right up against my nose.

Texture/Finish: They aren't kidding when they say it is silky and lightweight it feels so nice when I apply it to my skin. It looks like it is tinted but it blends right into the skin and you can't tell it's on.

Application: You just need to apply a thin layer to clean moisturized skin. Apply to the Tzone first then work your way out then wait a few seconds and you are ready for foundation! You can even apply it over your makeup for touch ups just pat it on and blend out.

Effectiveness: Getting my foundation to stay put has always been tricky for me. I was very excited when I got a sample because my NYX primer just wasn't working as well as I hoped it would. The first time I used it I was very happy with the results! My makeup on my Tzone stayed put all day. When I don't use it the makeup on my nose is completely gone in a couple of hours.

Value For Money: My sample is .10 oz. and I have maybe half of it left. You don't need to use very much just enough for a thin layer. There are three different sizes and the smallest is $10 for .25 oz. You won't regret this primer!

Availability: You can get this product at Sephora or Ulta


*This image is from the Sephora website*

Don't forget to follow our hashtag #bxbeautybrawl on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook! Beth also reviewed POREfessional so be sure to hear her thoughts on this product! 

Is there a primer you think is better? Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment