Saturday, December 19, 2015

Blogger Christmas Beauty Brawl: Too Faced Chocolate Bar

Hey everyone! Sorry about the delay. I spent the day with my family and we went to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens. All I'm going to say is WOW. So it is day six of the beauty brawl and today is all about eye palettes. I chose the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. 
 




I absolutely love the packaging. It looks like a super yummy chocolate bar (smells like one too). There are two things I would like to mention. The first is it has a magnetic closer. I prefer the way the Naked palettes close. The second is the piece that has the mirror on it isn't sticking too well to the palette anymore. I have had it for a year and my mom knocked it out of my hands so I'm sure that had something to do with it. 

The colors go on so well and blend nicely. Marzipan and Creme Brulee are my favorite colors. Strawberry Bon Bon and Candied Violet are the least pigmented colors but I have gotten nice looks with them. 

I love this palette. I can go as natural or as bold as I want.

It is $49 for 16 shadows and a how to with three makeup looks and it's available at Ulta, Sephora, and Too Faced

Check out what everyone else is talking about by searching our hashtag #bxbeautybrawl on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Check out A Greater Gorgeous to see what Susannah chose. Only four days left!

Let me know which palette you would like me to review next.




No comments:

Post a Comment