Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Positivley Purple

I am always rushing out the door so I usually take the rest of my makeup with me. This is one of the looks I have done while in the car.
* Start with a primer on the eye to help your look last. I used the primer in the NYC individualEyes palette. $4-5
* Apply FOXY from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette ($52) lash to brow with a fluffy brush. This will help you blend the colors. I used the brush that came with my Naked 2 palette.
* In the crease use TEASE from the Naked 2 palette. Use windshield wiper motions.   
* Apply M.A.C. Nocturnelle Frost ($15) all over the lid. I used my Japonesque 140 brush.
* In the OUTER corner use BUSTED from the Naked 2 palette. Use smaller windshield wiper motions to blend the colors together.
* If you want you can add more Nocturnelle Frost
* In the INNER corner add a little bit of YDK from the Naked 2 palette
* I used my Japonesque 341 smudge brush on the lower lash line. I took it to the middle then used YDK to the inner corner.
* I used PHYSICIANS FORMULA 2 in 1 Lash Boosting eyeliner + serum in ultra black. It's my favorite liquid eyeliner. ($9)
* Curl lashes and apply mascara. I used COVERGIRL lashblastvolume in very black ($7)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment