Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Gift Guide 2014

Hey everybody! With Christmas around the corner I thought I would come up with some gift ideas. These items are things I am loving, wishing for, or gifting. I made sure to include things that wouldn't break the bank.

1. bh cosmetics 11 pc Pink-A-Dot Brush Set $18.95
This is one of the items I have been wanting. What's not to love about this item? It's pink has polka dots and comes with a nice case which is perfect for travel! It is a synthetic brush set that has a good variety of face and eye brushes so you will have all the brushes you need. 
Brushes Included: 
Deluxe Fan Brush
Powder Brush
Angled Blush Brush
Classic Foundation Brush
Tapered Shadow Blending Brush
Classic Shadow Brush
Flat Eyeliner Brush
Angled Shadow Brush
Small Smudge Brush
Tapered Eyeliner Brush
Lip Brush


2. bh cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 3rd edition $14.95
This palette is great because you have so many options. There are 120 shadows that are a mixture of matte and shimmer. There are bright colors, pastel, and cool toned colors. I really like the range of color options. 


3. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette $49
I have been DREAMING about this palette since it came out. I always have to look at it when I am at Ulta. The colors are beautiful and the palette smells like chocolate because it is actually made with cocoa powder and I love the packaging! There are 16 shadows that I would describe as earthy. There is a really pretty gold, wine and brown. 


4. Yes Please by Amy Poehler $14.50 
I tried to get this for the BirchBloggers monthly book club but wasn't successful. I love Amy Poehler and I think it sounds like a great book.



5. Clinique Youth Surge SPF 15 $53.50
I asked my mom to tell me the one beauty item she is loving and this is it! She received a sample and noticed a difference so she had to buy some for herself. This product comes in a pretty big container so it will last a while. Give the gift of beautiful skin! I did notice my moms skin looked amazing when she started using it religiously.

 

6. China Glaze nail polish in Grape Juice $7.50 
I am gifting this to my cousin. She loves purple and this color caught my eye! It's perfect for her age (10) and it has shimmer which is a lot of fun! I love to look at it and I might have to get one for myself! 




7. Freeman Masks $3.99
I LOVE these masks! I have three so far and want to get more. I will be getting some to gift. They are a good gift if you are on a budget like me. I like to put one on at night and watch some tv and just relax. You could get some masks, candles, chocolate and you have a nice relaxing gift! 



8. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette $54
I love all the Naked palettes and I think this is what I will get next. It has 12 gorgeous pink/purple shades. It also includes a duel sided brush so it's worth the price. The colors are very pigmented and it includes matte and shimmer shadows. 


9. Sugar Paper Daily Planner $9.99
This is available at Target. I love practical gifts because you know you will definitely use them. Sugar Paper has a lot of different designs and sizes so you can find the perfect planner for yourself or a loved one. 



10. Clinique Even Better $47.00
This is a skin tone correcting moisturizer. I use it everyday after using my toner and serum. I only need a little bit so the sample size I have will last a while. It has SPF 20 and it smells just like sunscreen. 



11. Some cute slippers
I couldn't find where these were from I just wanted a cute example. Another practical gift idea. I used to wear slippers until the bottoms wore out so this is another thing I will be asking for this year! 


I hope you all enjoyed my gift guide and found some inspiration for your gifts! Make sure to comment down below what you think and share with me what you think would make a great gift! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment