Thursday, March 16, 2017

St. Patricks Day Nail Art Tutorial

Last year I was planning on doing a St. Patrick's Day nail art tutorial but it didn't work out so I get to do it this year! It's super easy and fun for St. Patrick's day. I used the Pure Ice brand which you can find at Wal-mart for a super reasonable price


Here's what you need:
  • Top coat
  • Green glitter polish - Looks Like Rain
  • Green polish - Free Spirit
  • Gold glitter polish (for nail art a nail art polish would be easier) - Studette
  • Black nail art polish
  • Top coat
  • Nail art brush 

Step 1: Prep nails and apply top coat
Step 2: Apply one coat of solid green nail polish to your thumb, pointer, ring, and pinky. Apply one coat of gold glitter polish to your middle finger.

Step 3: Apply a second coat of polish to each finger. With the glitter you might need a third.

Step 4: Apply the green glitter polish to your pointer finger. I applied two coats to get the look I wanted.

Step 5: Paint a black line on your ring finger.

Step 6: Using a nail art brush paint the gold buckle. I start with the top and bottom then paint the sides. This is where a nail art polish would be easier.

Step 7: Apply top coat.






I hope you enjoyed this nail art tutorial! I definitely plan on doing more in the future and if you have any suggestions let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment