Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Bloggers Christmas Beauty Brawl: Mario Badescu Hydro Moisturizer With Vitamin C


I hope you all enjoyed day one of the Blogger Brawl! I enjoyed reading about the masks the other ladies chose and if I can find them I will definitely be trying them out! The great thing about the brawl is if you need last minute Christmas gift/stocking stuffer ideas you will have a lot of great options! 

Day two we are reviewing Moisturizers. I love moisturizer because it keeps the skin looking beautiful and soft. I chose Mario Badescu's Hydro Moisturizer With Vitamin C



It is a 

 Lightweight, antioxidant moisturizer suitable for normal, combination skin. Vitamin C formula restores clarity and health to tired, dehydrated skin. Non-greasy.

Packaging: The packaging is very simple. With Mario Badescu you are paying for the product. Some pricey brands it seems like you are only paying for the name and the fancy packaging. Not that Mario Badescu is an expensive brand, I think it's reasonably priced. 
 
Smell: It smells like every other moisturizer to me. It's nothing strong so it shouldn't bother anyone.

Texture/Finish: As much as I like my Clinique moisturizer I don't always care for how thick it is. So I really like how lightweight this one is. 
 
Application: You don't need to much I would say slightly bigger than a pea.

Effectiveness: My skin feels nicely hydrated after putting it on without feeling to greasy.

Value For Money: The full size bottle is 2 oz. and it is $18 at Ulta.I bought mine in this kit. So far I have loved everything I have tried from Mario Badescu.

Availability: You can find this product at Ulta and Mario Badescus website

I hope you enjoyed day two of the Beauty Brawl. Tomorrow I will be reviewing a primer. Check out Zoe's blog Mad About Makeup to see what her pick is. Our hashtag is #bxbeautybrawl so you can follow on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Now I am going to go listen to some Christmas music and try to finish the handmade gifts I thought would be a good idea to make two weeks before Christmas! Wish me luck!

What's your favorite moisturizer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment