Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Blogger Christmas Beauty Brawl: Milani Cosmetics Baked Blush

I tried fighting it but I have a cold three days before Christmas. *BOO* I'm praying it doesn't get too bad so I can enjoy this time with my family. I'm also going slightly crazy trying to finish all my gifts! So today is day nine of the Beauty Brawl and it is blush day. I chose Milani Cosmetics Baked Blush.



It's a drugstore brand but the packaging looks really nice. The texture is very smooth and the glitter is VERY fine. The color I have is Luminoso. You can build up the color to get the desired look and it gives you a really pretty glow. There are a lot of gorgeous colors to choose from. 

I really like this blush. You really don't need a lot to get a pretty glow. I definitely want to try the bronzer next. This blush is $8.49. I bought mine at CVS. I know there are other places that sell it but I haven't seen any others where I live. 

Follow our hashtag #bxbeautybrawl on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you want to check out Susannah's choice you can read her blog


No comments:

Post a Comment