Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Blogger Christmas Beauty Brawl: EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - Summer Fruit


Welcome to day three of the Bloggers Christmas Beauty Brawl! I am really having fun with this. Not only am I writing more and working on my blogging skills but I get to do this with an awesome group of ladies! Today we are talking about lips balms and I can't wait to see what the other ladies chose. I decided on the EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Summer Fruit.



eos lip balm in Summer Fruit is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.


Packaging: The packaging is a tricky one for me. I do like it but it is way too bulky for me. Sometimes I can't have a purse with me or I need to downsize so this obviously doesn't fit in my pockets. Another thing I don't care for is the product in the bottom I won't be able to get easily. I prefer the tubes that twist the product up. 

Smell: It has a very nice fruity smell to it. When I use it now I feel like I am somewhere tropical. I always thought it was mango but I guess it's strawberry, blueberry, and peach. 

Texture/Finish: It has a very smooth texture.

Application: Goes on well especially if you've kept it in a warmer place.

Effectiveness: It does make my lips soft but I can't say it's my favorite. It's not as moisturizing as I would like it to be. A friend started a business called Back Kitchen Soaps and she makes soap, lotion and REALLY nice chapstick that I don't have to constantly apply throughout the day. Her products smell so good!

Value For Money: It is .25 oz. for $2.96. It's the price of a typical lip balm/chapstick but I think something like Baby Lips is better.

Availability: You can find this at Walmart, Target, Ulta

Don't forget our hashtag is #bxbeautybrawl. You can follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Let me know what your favorite lip balm is.

What's your favorite Christmas tradition? I'm having trouble getting into the Christmas spirit this year so I need ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment