Wednesday, January 27, 2016

2015 Jingle VoxBox Influenster

Hey everyone! I was so excited to get the Jingle VoxBox from Influenster. It had a lot of things that I really liked in it. Here's what I got:
  • Hallmark Itty Bitty (Spiderman) 
  • Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
  • Pure Ice nail polish (deja vu)
  • NYC City Proof 24HR waterproof eyeliner
  • KISS lashes (posh) and lash adhesive
  • Biscoff cookies
  • And a coupon for a free bag of Ore-Ida tater tots
The Itty Bitty is adorable. There are so many to choose from. They have Disney, Disney Princesses, Star Wars Etc. They make a perfect gift for little ones and they can be collected. My older brother even liked it! Prices start at $6.95.

I wasn't sure about the Cetaphil when I got the box. I have a HUGE tub of it that I don't always use and when I use it it was only for my arms. I have combination oily skin so I didn't want to use something that wasn't meant for my skin. Then I started to use it and fell in love. It's the perfect winter moisturizer for me. It's not greasy and it leaves my skin feeling really soft. Now I am really happy I have that giant tub of it so I can refill my travel size container. Depending on the size $8.99 - $15.99.

I recently became a fan of the Pure Ice nail polishes. They don't cost a lot of money and they have really nice colors to choose from. I'm not a huge fan of the color I got but I did get it for free so I can't complain. $1.97 only at Walmart.

I have always bought NYC eyeliners because they are very cheap. some of the ones I have bought haven't been very good quality but this one is very nice. It's perfect for tightlining.  $3.99

I was really excited to get some falsies in my box. I am becoming a fan of fake lashes and I think these will be perfect for a special occasion. I will probably use these for Halloween. $3.99


I also got lash adhesive in my box which was really nice. It even has aloe in it which is really cool! $3.99

I've had these on planes before and they are SOOOO yummy! I got three packs in my box and I enjoyed all of them. I need to go to Walmart to get some more. I enjoy mine with some hot cocoa. $2.99

Finally I got a coupon for a free bag of Ore-Ida tater tots. My family loves tater tots so it was nice to get a free bag. They want me to share a recipe but I just add salt and stick them in the oven until they are nice and crispy. $3.99

If you want to join Influenster here is my referral code

*I recieved all of these products complimentary to try.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment