Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sally Hansen No More Mistakes Manicure Clean-up Pen REVIEW

I have been using the Sally Hansen clean-up pen recently so I thought I would do a little review on it. Enjoy!



First of all I love the whole clean-up marker idea. The last thing I want to be doing with nails that are drying is messing with a bottle of nail polish remover. I am oh so talented at ruining my nails so anything that can prevent me from doing further damage is awesome in my book. It is very easy to use and does a good job cleaning the skin.

However there is one con to this product and that would be the smell. Now I can usually do well with weird smells and just get used to them, but this smell is really bad. I would much rather smell normal nail polish remover. I did buy it about two years ago but I doubt that is why. Maybe I just got a bad one? Who knows. I just know when I use it I can't get to close. So proceed with caution when buying this product. It works really well but you have to deal with a very unpleasant smell.

Do you have this product? What are your thoughts on it? Comment down below I would love to know what you think about it and if you found my review helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment