Friday, June 17, 2016

Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum Review


Hello everyone! Sorry I put this review off for so long but it's finally here! Today I am reviewing Valentia's Royal Rose Hydrating Serum.



About the Product
Royal Rose Hydrating Serum - A lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.

This Hydrating & Nourishing Serum Will:
- Deeply moisturize skin
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Soothe & nourish dry skin
- Smooth skin tone & texture
- Boost skin radiance

Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.

- Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.

- Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..

- Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin's moisture.

- Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.

- Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.

- Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores. 


Review

 
Packaging: I always say this but I really love the way Valentia packages their products. The gold trim adds a touch of elegance and on this product they added gold roses.

Smell: It has a very nice floral scent. I think it's a nice mix of lavender and rose.

Texture: It's a very nice light serum. It feels really nice going on the skin.

Application: All you need is 1-2 pumps. Apply it evenly to your face and neck every evening after washing your face. After it absorbs apply your moisturizer and favorite eye cream.

Effectiveness: Now this is the part I haven't been looking forward to. I didn't feel like it did anything amazing for my skin. I think it felt really nice on my skin and I'm sure it helped a bit I just wasn't wowed like the Vitamin C Serum. My skin has been pretty nice lately so it's just been difficult to say if it's truly working for me. I will say my skin has been so nice because I've been using A lot of their products for reviews.

Value for money: It's $35 for 1.18 fl. oz. of product. Since I wasn't wowed I wouldn't pay $35 for it probably more like 25.

Availability: You can get it from Valentia's website or you can get it on Amazon.



*This post is sponsored


1 comment:

  1. I love rose scented beauty products and enjoyed reading your honest review about this skin serum!!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete