Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Blogger Summer Beauty Brawl: BB Cream

Wow is it day nine already! I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of the beauty brawl! I chose Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream.




Product  90
Packaging  85
Price  90

I like the packaging. I like that I just squeeze the product out and I can control how much product I want. 

I bought this for my trip to Disney. I didn't want to take my foundation because I knew it would be too hot but I wanted some sheer coverage so this was perfect. It has SPF 30 so you definitely need to set it. It gives me the perfect amount of coverage. It's all I've been using for foundation for almost 3 months now. 110 and 120 mixed together makes my perfect shade.

Walmart has it right now for $6.79 which is cheaper than what I paid.  

Check out Mikayla's blog to see her reviews. Don't forget our hashtag is #beautybrawl16. 


No comments:

Post a Comment