Friday, April 8, 2016

March 2016 ipsy glambag review

Hello Everyone! It's time for my ipsy review! When I was checking out their Instagram seeing all the cool things that could be in my bag I got really excited. Well I didn't get any of the things I wanted to try so I was REALLY disappointed. I had to remind myself that I might be pleasantly surprised by some of the items. I loved the bag design this month I thought it was perfect for March. 






* not pictured nail buffer



Aphrodite Skin Care - Replenishing Eye Cream  $27.99 

I wasn't thrilled about this product. I already got two full sized eye creams for the blog which will take me a while to use so I obviously didn't need more. It does seem like a good product  though. It didn't irritate my skin and it felt nice on the skin. I will probably just give this to someone.


Vera Mona - Lotus Eyeshadow in Clover  palette  

This eyeshadow is full size and it normally comes in a palette. The link is above if you want to check it out. When I first looked at it I wasn't thrilled but once I swatched it I thought it was a really pretty color. It's very creamy and it has good pigmentation. Just make sure you use a good eye primer. 

 

 






Margaret Dabbs London - Super Shiner Buffer  £7.00

I was not happy about getting this product. I don't use nail buffers. There were so many products I would have loved to try. 







NYX Cosmetics - Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick $7

I was disappointed that I wasn't getting Colour Pop but I had been wanting to try this liquid lipstick since it came out. I got the shade pink lust. When I first saw it I was kind of like yikes that will look so bad on me. Once I put it on I was surprised I didn't hate it. I have to channel my inner P!nk but its definitely a fun color to rock this summer! I actually went to Target to pick up another in the shade Tea & Cookies.












TEMPTU - Warm Glow Bronzer  $35

I'm not sure how I feel about this bronzer. I'm not used to using bronzer because I have trouble finding the right shade. The shade does seem to work for me (In the picture below I didn't blend it out very well.) Liquid bronzer just seems really messy to me. But it did blend well and the color did look good. I just don't care for all the shimmer in it. 








So that was my March 2016 ipsy glam bag. Two products I really liked, one that is ok, and two that I wasn't happy with. You just have to remember not every bag will be amazing. I have seen my April glam bag sneek peek and can I just say it looks good! If you want to start getting an ipsy glam bag you can use my link!

Do you get an ipsy glam bag? What did you love what did you hate? 



No comments:

Post a Comment