Monday, February 29, 2016

February 2016 ipsy glam bag

Hello Everyone! I got my very first ipsy bag this month and I was so excited! It was my Christmas gift from my brother and future sis so it was really sweet of them! 

How does ipsy work?
First you will create your beauty profile by taking a quiz so they know what types of products you like or want to try and how comfortable you are with trying new things. For only $10 a month you will get a personalized bag with 5 products. It could be makeup, skincare, perfume and more. Then you get to review the product and earn points which you can use for rewards. 

So here was February's Glam Bag! 






theBalm Cosmetics - MR. WRITE (NOW) eyeliner pencil in Jac.

I was very excited to try something from theBalm Cosmetics. I would have preferred an eyeshadow but I'm not complaining. The eyeliner glides on and when I rub it it doesn't seem to budge. It's a really nice bronze shade so it's perfect for when I don't want something as intense as black and as my liner under my eyes for a sultry bronze look. I got the full size product which is 0.01 oz. and it is $17.


treStique - blush stick in Bora Bora Coral.

I am a powder blush kind of girl but I was really open to trying a stick blush. The color is pretty and works with my skin tone. It glides on the skin and blends pretty well. I'm still getting used to it but I like it so far. The sample size I got was 0.04 oz. I couldn't find how big the full size is but it's $34.




Perfectly Posh - BFF Best Face Forever Exfoliating Daily Face Wash. 

This was honestly one of the best things I got in the bag. The natural microbeads do an amazing job exfoliating my face. It leaves my skin super soft! The peppermint and grapefruit smells really good! I definitely plan on trying more from this brand! The full size is 4 fl. oz. and it costs $21. 




Luxie Beauty - Small Tapered Blending Eye Brush 231.

I was extremely excited to see I was getting a brush in my first bag. This was what I was looking forward to the most and I wasn't disappointed. It is beautiful with it's pink handle and rose gold ferrule. It has synthetic bristles and is coated in a revolutionary antibacterial solution. It does a wonderful job blending my shadows. It is my new go to blending brush. The brush is $12





Naked Cosmetics - Mica Pigment in Sierra Nevada #02.


The only pigment I had before I got this was something from Icing that I never use so I am not usually into using pigments I definitely prefer regular eyeshadow. I think what I don't like is the fact that it is loose and I am clumsy so it's not a good combination but this color is really pretty. It can be used for the eyes, face, lips, nails and body. It's perfect for the inner corner and I think it would be a really beautiful highlight. I've only used it once but it looked really pretty on my eyes. The size I got was 0.05 oz. I looked on their website and couldn't find a size so I don't know if this is full size but it is $14.99.







So far I really love ipsy. The other day I got an email with a sneak peak and it included a Color Pop eyeshadow so fingers crossed I get it! If you want to join ipsy you can use my referral link. If you already get ipsy Glam Bag's tell me what you got!



No comments:

Post a Comment